Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Seasonal Expression 2 Idea Book Blog Hop



Oh boy....I am so excited about this Seasonal Expression 2 Idea Book ...there are so many beautiful new products.

There are more that 20 of us Close to My Heart consultants that are taking part in this hop show so off the new products.  So grab some coffee and hop along.  If you came here from Katy Taylor's Blog you are on the right track.

Here is what I made:

I used the new It's Your Day Die.  Love it.  This die is great for fast birthday cards.  
I die cutted it in white and put it on different colors of cardstock and printed paper.  I also colored the flame in with my ShinHan markers and put a dash of Clear Shimmer Brush.  I also cut one with Glitter Cardstock and the flames on the one card i cut with Goldd Foil Paper.






I also made this card using the Aloha Spirit Stamp Set.  I random stamped the background and colored the flowers with my ShinHan markers and then fussy cut them out.


 Thanks for hopping by :)   Now hop on over to  
Gina McDonald Brandstetter's Blog and check out her amazing artwork.


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I have been trying not to buy the Aloha stamp set as I don’t need but really want it, this is making it harder to resist. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored or used Gold Foil paper for the candle flame. Your Aloha card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its amazing how different that same die can look when cut from various papers! Love the third one with the gold flames. I have also not purchased the Aloha stamp but you make is awfully hard to resist... your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards! I love seeing the different versions with the die. I also adore your Aloha card.

    ReplyDelete